M.M.Sc., P.T., A.P.T./S.M.S.
Children's Medical Office Building
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy:
Russell Sage College,
M.M.Sc. in Physical Therapy with clinical specialization in pediatrics:
Post-graduate Fellowship at the Child Development Center:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Run the Seating and Mobility Clinic and evaluate all the custom seating and mobility needs for children throughout the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta system.
- Physical Therapist for 35 years, all in the area of pediatrics
- Clinical experience includes acute care, rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, NICU and school therapy
- March 2010: presented paper on preliminary results of power mobility research project to the 26th International Seating Symposium in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- March 2011: presented paper on neuromuscular spinal deformities in children and the challenges of custom molded seating to the 27th International Seating Symposium in Nashville, TN
- March 2012: presented instructional session on neuromuscular spinal deformities in children: from planar seating to custom molding to the 28th International Seating Symposium in Vancouver, BC, Canada