Why choose Children's?
Children's is home to one of the leading pediatric nephrology programs in the country. Combining the latest proven technology and research with a caring, child-friendly approach, makes Children's a top choice for the treatment of common and complex kidney conditions.
Children’s is the best choice for pediatric nephrology because:
- We have 10 full-time pediatric nephrologists who have more than 100 years of combined experience.
- We are ranked as one of the top 10 pediatric nephrology programs in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report.
- We are home to one of the largest pediatric kidney transplant programs in the country and the largest in the Southeast.
- We engage in cutting edge research, including studies that have led to FDA approval for two new treatments for children with kidney disease.
- We are one of the largest pediatric dialysis units in the U.S., typically caring for more than 40 children receiving chronic hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.