Family Volunteer Day provides families in the community an opportunity to learn about the patients and families served at Children's while working on service projects that benefit them.
The event is held at Scottish Rite and Egleston. Your whole family—including kids of all ages— is invited to participate.
Note: There is no patient interaction during Family Volunteer Day due to the hospital’s infection control policy.
Family Volunteer Day at Scottish Rite
- Applications open: Mar. 16, 2016
- Application deadline: Apr. 1, 2016
- Program: Apr. 16, 2016
Family Volunteer Day at Egleston
- Applications open: Oct. 5, 2016
- Application deadline: Oct. 21, 2016
- Program: Nov. 5, 2016 from 9:30 to 11 a.m.