Our neuropsychologists offer many services and evaluations to meet the unique needs of our patients.
A wide range of programs and clinics
Our team works with other specialists so that we can provide complete, effective care for your child. Treatment will be tailored for your child’s needs, and we’ll work with you at every stage so you will know what to expect.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumor Program: Our team helps patients with brain tumors who may experience behavioral or learning problems.
- Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Program: Research shows that children with heart conditions are more likely to have motor and language delays, as well as learning problems. Our experts can help your child work through any developmental issues.
- Cognitive Remediation: This program helps preadolescent and young adolescent patients and their parents learn the skills needed for increased independence in important areas of executive and adaptive functioning.
- Concussion Program: Our goal is to educate the public about the dangers of concussions. We help kids and teens safely return to school and sports after a concussion.
- Epilepsy Center: Our Epilepsy Center is a Level 4 pediatric epilepsy center according to the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC)—their highest level of designation. We provide neurodiagnostic monitoring, clinical trials, and both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.
- Medication monitoring assessment: Your child may be placed on new medicine to help with his focus, learning or behavior. This service allows us to test your child before, and a few weeks after, he takes a new medicine. We compare the two sets of tests to see if the medicine is working.
- Neuropsychological evaluations: A neuropsychological evaluation is done when there may be a problem with a child’s behavior or thinking. It is available to children and adolescents up to age 21. We offer both inpatient and outpatient evaluations and consultations.
- Rehabilitation consultations and evaluations: We see patients during rehabilitation (inpatient and day rehabilitation) to help identify treatment options.
Evaluations and diagnostic tests
We use advanced diagnostic, treatment and neuroimaging technology to provide better outcomes for your child. Our team provides unique treatment options based on each child's condition and needs.
Learn about evaluations and diagnostic tests we offer