The registration deadline is March 29, 2013.
We are excited about another great summer at Camp Braveheart. This year's camp will be held Sunday, May 26 through Friday, May 31, 2013 for both Junior and Teen campers.
Camper registration for 2013 is now closed. To be added to the mailing list for next summer, email email@example.com or call 404-785-6735.
Camp Braveheart Camper Forms
Part I: Camper Information
Complete the following online application form and proceed to Part II.
- Part I: Camper Application Form
Part II: Medical, Consent and Waiver Forms
Please print and complete the forms found in the link below. The PDF file contains the following forms: Physician Assessment, Immunization History, Medication, Parent/Guardian Consent, Transportation, Transportation Consent (bus riders only), Release and Waivers, Media Consent and Waiver, and Rules and Regulations.
- Part II: Medical, Consent and Waiver Forms
Return Part II forms by mail to:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Attn: Shannon Antinarella, Transplant Administration
1405 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, Ga 30322
- Upon our receipt of the Part I online application form, you will be sent a confirmation email (if an email address was provided).
- Please note, completion of Part I does not guarantee your child's acceptance into camp. You must also sign and return (via mail) all Part II forms.
- It is your responsibility to have your child's cardiologist complete the Physician Assessment Form and request a copy of the notes from your child's most recent clinic visit to be faxed to us at 404-785-6747.
- You will receive confirmation of your child's acceptance into camp once all forms are received and processed.
Applications must be completed and submitted by Friday, March 29, 2013.
For questions or more information, call Shannon Antinarella at 404-785-6735 or or e-mail CampBraveheart@choa.org.
We look forward to seeing you at camp!