Your safety is our priority.
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is our priority, we are:
- Offering virtual visits and curbside check-in, and encouraging online submission of registration forms.
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness including a temperature check.
- No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during visit.
- Adjusting clinic schedules and the number of patients we see to limit your interactions with other patients.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.