- Urgent Care
2270 Duluth Highway 120
Duluth, GA 30097Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children's at Duluth offers orthopedics, orthotics and prosthetics, and sports medicine for children and teens. Located in Duluth, the expert staff at this location offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Our office is located in Suite 100. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Dennis Devito, MD
- Jorge Fabregas; MD
- Tim Schrader, MD
- Clifton Willimon, MD
- Robert Montero, MD
Orthotics and Prosthetics
This location has STARscanner technology available.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sports Physical Therapy
Our office is located in Suite 200. Hours of operation may vary. Contact our clinic if you have questions about our hours.
* A department of Children’s Scottish Rite Jospital
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.