- Urgent Care
2270 Duluth Highway 120
Duluth, GA 30097Get Directions
Updated Mar. 22, 2023
As of Wednesday, March 22, 2023, we have updated our masking policies.Learn more
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Masks are recommended.
- Masks are required for:
- Anyone over the age of 2 in our emergency departments, urgent care locations and some clinic locations due to a higher possibility of spreading illnesses in these areas.
- A patient who is at high risk for infections.*
- A guardian or visitor of a patient who is at high risk for infection.*
- Our clinical team members and employees during direct patient care in our hospitals and clinics.
- Please ensure that a well caregiver is bringing the child in for services. If not possible, please notify the clinical team before your arrival for options.
- Family members, visitors of patients and caregivers with potentially contagious illnesses should not visit Children’s facilities. If there is an issue, please notify the clinical team immediately.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
*If you are unsure if your child is at high-risk for infections, please ask their care team.
About this location:
Children's at Duluth offers orthopedics, orthotics and prosthetics, and sports medicine for children and teens. Located in Duluth, the expert staff at this location offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Our office is located in Suite 100. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Dennis Devito, MD
- Jorge Fabregas; MD
- Tim Schrader, MD
- Clifton Willimon, MD
- Robert Montero, MD
Orthotics and Prosthetics
This location has STARscanner technology available.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sports Physical Therapy
Our office is located in Suite 200. Hours of operation may vary. Contact our clinic if you have questions about our hours.
* A department of Children’s Scottish Rite Jospital
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.