- Urgent Care
5445 Meridian Mark Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children's at Meridian Mark is a department of Children's Scottish Rite Hospital for children and teens. The expert staff at this location offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.
Parking is available in the garage underneath the building. There is a fee to park. The attendant accepts checks, cash and credit cards.
The Children's Physician Group endocrinology team provides clinical, diagnostic and lab services for the evaluation and treatment of diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
Our office is located in Suite 420. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Our office is located in Suite 250. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Jed Axelrod, MD
- Michael Busch, MD
- Dennis Devito, MD
- Jorge Fabregas, MD
- Jill Flanagan, MD
- Joshua Murphy, MD
- Dana Olszewski, MD
- Michael Schmitz, MD
- Tim Schrader, MD
- Clifton Willimon, MD
- Robert Montero, MD
- Sports medicine primary care physician:
- J. Stephen Kroll, MD
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Located in Suite 200. This location has STARscanner technology available.
A department of Children's at Scottish Rite hospital
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sports Physical Therapy
Located in Suite 290. Note, hours of operation may vary due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact our clinic if you have questions about our hours.
A department of Children’s at Scottish Rite hospital
Mon.-Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At the Children's Surgery Center at Meridian Mark, our pediatric surgery team is experienced in caring for the wide variety of medical issues. We work with specialists across the Children’s System any time a child needs surgery to provide comprehensive, safe, child-friendly care for all kids of all ages.
Our office is located in Suite 340.