Matthew Vosters, MD, is a Pediatric Sports Medicine Physician at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sports-related injuries, nonoperative musculoskeletal injuries, overuse injuries and concussion management. He attended Michigan State University for both his medical school and residency training. He completed his fellowship at University Hospitals/Case Western Reserve University. During his fellowship, Dr. Vosters covered Division I, Division III and high school athletics. In addition, he worked with the Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Monsters.
Focus of Practice
- Pediatric sports medicine
Areas of Interest
- Sports injuries
- Nonoperative musculoskeletal conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Concussion management
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Research & Publications
Dr. Vosters’ research interests include concussion management and injury prevention.