- Urgent Care
1558 Riverstone Parkway, Suite 100
Canton, GA 30114Get Directions
Urgent Care Center
Urgent Care: Temporarily Closed
Weekdays: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Holidays: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
Urgent care is temporarily closed
While Children’s at Cherokee Urgent Care Center remains temporarily closed, we continue to evaluate this location. More details to follow.
About our urgent care locations:
Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow. When your child has a minor injury or illness and your family's pediatrician is not available, we're here for you especially on evenings, weekends and holidays.
In order to help you and your family spend less time in the waiting room, we now let you save your spot online at all of our Urgent Care Centers. This allows you to select a time that you would like to come to the center, enabling you to get in line for check-in before you leave the house.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Tim Schrader, MD
- Sports Medicine Primary Care Physician
- Armand Scurfield, MD