- We treat more than 100 children and young adults with pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors each year
- Our Neurosciences Program performs the highest volume of inpatient neurosurgical and neurological cases when compared to 43 other leading children's hospitals*
- We follow more than 1,000 pediatric cancer survivors through the Aflac Cancer Center Survivorship Program
- Children’s is one of only a few pediatric hospitals in the world offering high-field strength intra-operative magnetic resonance imaging (iMRI) technology to patients
- Children’s was among the first to use a Gliasite catheter to treat childhood brain tumors
- Children’s is home to one of the nation’s leading inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs
Physician Leadership Impact
*Source: Pediatric Health Information Systems (PHIS), 2010; the PHIS hospitals are 43 of the largest and most advanced children's hospitals in America, and constitute the most demanding standards of pediatric service in America.