- Urgent Care
1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
COVID-19 Pediatric Assessment Tool
This tool is meant to help parents answer two questions:
- What should I do if my child has a fever and/or a cough?
- What should I do if my child has been around someone with COVID-19, but my child has no symptoms?
About this location:
Located near Sandy Springs, Ga., and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Children's Scottish Rite Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department and a comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Cancer and Blood Disorders
Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation
The center, located at Scottish Rite hospital, offers therapy for children and teens with motor-skills impairment due to a wide range of injuries or illnesses. Our therapies and services are designed to restore and improve body movement and function.
A department of Children’s at Scottish Rite hospital
Diabetes Education Program located here
Differences of Sexual Development Clinic
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Scottish Rite hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
Our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
General neurology services and the Developmental Neurology Program are located in Scottish Rite hospital.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CT: Monday to Friday- 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- X-ray: Monday to Sunday - Available 24 hours
Service: Overnight sleep studies