- Urgent Care
1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
Updated Nov. 11, 2021
To protect our patients, their families and our staff, we are limiting each visitor to two parents or caregivers at our Emergency departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals.LEARN MORE
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Children’s at Scottish Rite and Children’s at Egleston Hospital laboratory services and sleep lab studies will continue to have a one caregiver limit due to space.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
No non-emergent testing
COVID-19 testing is not being offered in the Emergency Departments or Urgent Care locations for patients who do not have symptoms.Testing Sites
This content is general information and is not specific medical advice. In case of an urgent concern or emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department right away.
About this location:
Located near Sandy Springs, Ga., and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Children's Scottish Rite Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department and a comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation
The center, located at Scottish Rite hospital, offers therapy for children and teens with motor-skills impairment due to a wide range of injuries or illnesses. Our therapies and services are designed to restore and improve body movement and function.
A department of Children’s at Scottish Rite hospital
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Scottish Rite hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
Our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
General neurology services and the Developmental Neurology Program are located in Scottish Rite hospital.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CT: Monday to Friday- 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- X-ray: Monday to Sunday - Available 24 hours