- Urgent Care
1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
Updated Dec. 3, 2022
To avoid overcrowding, we are limiting visitors to two parents or caregivers in our Emergency Rooms, the Emory Children’s Center and some services in our hospitals. We are limiting visitors to one parent or caregiver in our Urgent Care Centers.LEARN MORE
Where to go when your child is sick
If your child is sick or injured, it is important to know where to take them for care. Learn what can be treated at a pediatric urgent care center and a pediatrician's office.Learn More
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
This content is general information and is not specific medical advice. In case of an urgent concern or emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department right away.
No non-emergent testing
COVID-19 testing is not available at this location for the general public or patients who do not have symptoms. Please visit the Georgia Department of Public Health website to find a testing site near you.Testing Sites
I-285 Construction: Expect Traffic Delays
The Georgia Department of Transportation has announced lane closures on I-285 between Ashford Dunwoody Road and Roswell Road for bridge demolition and reconstruction over Glenridge Drive, SR 400 and Peachtree Dunwoody Road. Families should expect delays to driving routes. If you are visiting one of our locations near this area, please plan to leave earlier and utilize navigation apps. Visit the GDOT website for the most up-to-date information.Learn more
About this location:
Located near Sandy Springs, Ga., and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Children's Scottish Rite Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department and a comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation
The center, located at Scottish Rite hospital, offers therapy for children and teens with motor-skills impairment due to a wide range of injuries or illnesses. Our therapies and services are designed to restore and improve body movement and function.
A department of Children’s at Scottish Rite hospital
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Scottish Rite hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
Our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
General neurology services and the Developmental Neurology Program are located in Scottish Rite hospital.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CT: Monday to Friday- 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- X-ray: Due to historic high volumes and ongoing staffing challenges, Children’s has temporarily adjusted hours of operation for walk-in X-ray at Scottish Rite Hospital. Effective Sept. 19, 2022, hours of operation for walk-in X-ray are: Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: closed