Every child deserves to feel special, which is why we collaborate with regional organizations to offer children and their families the experience of camp. Our camps give children the opportunity to have fun, meet others with similar conditions and build confidence.
Other Children's camps include:
- Camp Braveheart - A camp for children with congenital or acquired heart defects.
- Second Chance Family Camp - A weekend camp for families of child who have received an organ transplant.
- Camp You Be You - An overnight summer camp for children with autism and autism related disorders.
- Second Chance Teen Retreat - A weekend camp for teen transplant recipients and candidates.
- Camp No Limb-itations- A camp for kids with limb deficiencies or amputations.
- Camp Krazy Legs- A camp for kids with spina bifida.
- Camp Independence- A week long summer camp experience for children who have been diagnosed with kidney disease, on dialysis or have received a life-saving organ transplant.
- Camp Strong4Life- A healthy habits camp for overweight and obese youth.
- Camp Courage- A camp for kids with craniofacial disorders.
- Camp Carpe Diem- A camp for kids with epilepsy.
- Camp Kudzu - A camp for children with diabetes.
Children’s camps are partially funded by the generosity of our community. Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated, so any amount you can donate will help give a child this unique opportunity.