The Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Physician Portal is a comprehensive resource for physicians. Dedicated to promoting collegiality and providing the latest medical advances, the portal includes:
- Access to online tools for physicians
- Timely medical information
- Continuing medical education (CME) information
- Links to many resources including patient/family teaching sheets and trusted medical sites
In keeping with our goals of communicating and providing resources for physicians, the Physican Portal:
- Provides physicians with updates about policies and procedures, CME opportunities, Grand Rounds, medical library resources and access to EPIC.
- Informs physicians about upcoming events.
- Provides information for referring physicians on how to transfer a patient to Children’s.
- Features physician profiles.
We appreciate your feedback on the physician portal. Please provide suggestions for improvement or other comments about the physician portal.
How to Log On
Access to the Physician Portal is secure and requires a user name and password. Log on now.
|New physicians employed
since Oct. 31, 2006
Employee ID #
(found on back of your badge)
If you currently log in to the Children’s system, use that username and password.
|All other credentialed
|First initial of first and last name and last four digits of Social Security Number.
If you experience problems logging in to to the portal, or you do not know your password, contact the IS&T Solution Center at 404-785-6767 for assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.