In order to expedite your registration, note that you will need to have the following information about individuals who require a login for accessCHOA:
- Name of the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta leader who is sponsoring the request for access
- First name, middle initial, last name of each user
- Last four digits of social security number (We will use this to create a unique login ID for each individual who is not employed by Children’s.)
- An email address for each user (We will use this to return the users’ login information and notify users of certain patient events, such as a new lab result or admission.)
- Phone number for each user, or the person we can contact with questions about setting up the user
- The name of the company or partner with which individual users are affiliated
Once you have this information, complete our non-physician partner form.
After the form is completed:
- In most cases, we will grant access and send login information to each user within three business days. However, if this is an urgent request, contact the Children’s Solution Center at 404-785-6767.
- Each new user will have to accept the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Terms and Conditions when he initially logs in to accessCHOA using his unique login ID and password.
- Contact the Solution Center at 404-785-6767 if you have any questions or need assistance.