All patients, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in our facilities. Please put your mask on in the parking lot before you exit your car. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll provide one for you as you arrive.
- Parents and guardians: 24 hours a day, every day (unless a doctor of nurse says otherwise).
- All other visitors: 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., every day.
- Intensive Care Units (ICU): Same as above, but special instructions apply. Ask staff about complete ICU visiting policies.
To maintain the health and safety of our patients, families and visitors, we ask anyone age 18 and older who is entering our hospitals to show a valid photo ID at our security check-in desks. We will be screening all visitors against a variety of sources, including public registries. Acceptable forms of identification include government issued driver’s licenses, state-issued IDs, and passports. After checking in with security, visitors will receive a visitor pass that should be worn at all times while in the hospital.
Egleston hospital: The security check-in desk is located in the front lobby across from the information desk, just outside of the gift shop.
Scottish Rite hospital: The security check in desk is located in the front lobby.
After visiting hours
Visitors who want to stay after normal visiting hours must:
- Get permission from a parent or guardian and a nurse.
- Sign in at the information desk when the end of visiting hours is announced.
- Show a picture ID to get a visitor’s sticker.
- Wear the sticker in a visible place at all times.
To support a healing environment, smoking and the use of all tobacco products is not permitted at Children’s. This pertains to all indoor and outdoor areas of our campuses.