Join us for our 19th annual Kids at Heart Parenting Your Heart Child Conference. The conference will offer breakout sessions for parents, caregivers and healthcare providers who care for children or teenagers affected by heart defects.
This year's topics will include:
- The long view after congenital heart surgery
- Advice and life-long considerations for parents of children with congenital heart disease
- How parents can support cognitive development for their children
- Cyber safety and how kids use technology
- Heart healthy meals and nutrition
- Helping teens and tweens cope with CHD challenges as they grow up
There will also be a panel discussion with adults who live with CHD.
Additionally, parents will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one time with our school teacher to ask questions about 504 plans and individualized education plans (IEP).