- Urgent Care
1405 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Directions
The wait times in our Emergency Departments are:
- Updated every 15 minutes.
- Estimates based on the average time it takes for a patient to be placed in an exam room.
NOTE: Wait times to be seen by a provider and total time spent in the Emergency Department may be longer.
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
What RSV Looks and Sounds Like in Babies
Parents and caregivers, please watch. RSV can affect babies and kids of all ages, and if you see labored breathing that looks or sounds like this, contact your child’s doctor immediately. RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) can be more than a cold, and knowing the warning signs can be lifesaving.Watch Video
Located on the Emory University School of Medicine campus in DeKalb County, Children's Egleston Hospital offers many services, including a emergency services, as well as cardiac and transplant care. In addition, the Egleston Hospital campus houses the Emory Children's Center Building.
Inpatient procedures by appointment only
A service of the Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Egleston hospital.
Outpatient lab services are located on the first floor of the hospital. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Expanded hours are available for transplant and hematology/oncology patients only:
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Call 404-785-6025 before 8 p.m. on Friday to schedule an appointment.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
- CT: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- PET/CT: Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- X-ray: Walk-in X-ray appointments are available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week