Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta wants to work with business partners that are committed to our Standards of Conduct, facility access guidelines and business requirements. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of all vendors and suppliers. However, Children’s assumes no obligation to award business to any vendor or supplier who provides information about his or her company or offerings.
Children’s requires all vendors to register with the Symplr Compliance and Vendor Management System before visiting our facilities. Once registered, you will be prompted to comply with our vendor credentialing requirements and policies. Thank you for your compliance with Children’s policies.
The Children’s supply chain supports quality patient care and confidentiality by providing the right product, equipment and service at the right time, in the right place and at the right price. The links below provide information necessary for vendor access, medical product or equipment introduction, procurement, and logistics.
Note: It is our policy to involve supply chain on the front end of vendor interactions related to medical products or equipment, especially when introducing something not currently in use within our organization. New medical product or equipment introduction is subject to our value analysis process.
- Vendor Brochure
- Vendor/Supplier Guidelines–6.25
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions–Children's Hughes Spalding Hospital
Contact our supply chain team for the following:
- To introduce a product or opportunity.
- To provide or update pricing information.
- To ask a question.
- To notify us of any changes in your organization, whether in process or upcoming, including:
- Merger or acquisition
- Change in customer service process or contacts
- Change of account numbers
- Change of address for billing or shipping