At Children's, we understand family involvement is a crucial part of recovery. That's why we offer many different programs and events designed to involve the entire family.
- Second Chance Family Camp: This weekend camp allows transplant recipients, candidates and their immediate family members to enjoy camp activities with others who share similar experiences.
- Camp Braveheart: This is a weeklong summer camp experience for children and teens, ages 7 to 18, who have a heart condition or have received a heart transplant.
- Camp Independence: This is a weeklong summer camp experience for children and teens, ages 8 to 18, who have been diagnosed with kidney disease, are on dialysis or have received an organ transplant.
- Teen Retreat: This is an overnight weekend getaway for teens and young adults, ages 13 to 20, who have received an organ transplant.
- Evening with the Gwinnett Braves: During this spring event, transplant recipients, candidates and their families are invited to a special night at the ballpark.
- Winter event: This event is held at a fun local venue each year. Transplant recipients, candidates and their families are invited.
- Transplant support groups: We offer a number of support groups for our transplant families.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-785-6735 for more information.