We offer three types of analysis:
- An in-clinic sports motion analysis at one of our 14 sports medicine locations
- This one-on-one session is 60 to 90 minutes in one of our clinics and includes a full physical therapy evaluation, video analysis with immediate feedback and a customized home exercise program.
- A group analysis session at your gym of field
- A member of our staff will come and record a group of athletes. The minimum number of athletes required for a group session depends on the sport.
- Each athlete is allotted a 20- to 30-minute session performed on-site at your field, school, complex or studio. This session includes video analysis with immediate feedback and a standard sport-specific home exercise program.
- A video upload analysis that can be completed remotely
- Upload up to three videos of the same motion (plié, handspring, pitch, etc.). We will analyze them remotely and send the videos back with a customized home exercise program within five business days.