To refer a patient, download the form for the service needed:
- General Radiology Exam Order Form
- MRI and CT Exam Order Form
- PET/CT Exam Order Form
- Interventional Radiology Order Form
- MRI/CT Exam Order Form: Neurology
Fax the order form to the appropriate location. If you are utilizing the Children's precertification service, please also fax supporting clinical documentation with the order. Clinical documentation includes:
- Signs and symptoms
- Current medication
- Failed/duration treatment
- Medical history
- Other pertinent information
Call Us to Schedule the Appointment
A physician's office can schedule a patient appointment directly with Children's, or the family can contact Children's directly to schedule an appointment.
Children's at Egleston Radiology
Children's at Hughes Spalding Radiology
Children's at Scottish Rite Radiology
Children's at Town Center and Children's at Webb Bridge Radiology
- Option 1: Faxing. A report can be automatically faxed to a specific number after the report is authenticated by the radiologist. If you do not receive it, call us at 404-785-2162 or 404-785-0122 for a faxed result. We will need patient’s name, test, date of service, name of physician and fax number.
- Option 2: accessCHOA. A report can be accessed via the Internet through accessCHOA, which provides tools to manage access to patient information. You can receive customized notifications on patient events, including admissions, discharges, and lab and imaging results.
- Option 1: Picture Archival and Communications System (PACSLink). We use PACS to store and retrieve images. Using PACS, images can be simultaneously shared with multiple medical staffs. You can access PACS images by remote access and view images in your office. Contact the Children’s Solution Center to obtain EPIC access at 404-785-6767.
- Option 2: Picture Archival and Communication System (PACSWeb). Launch PACSWeb on the Internet to access images and results. Contact the Children’s Radiology department IS staff at 404-785-7456 to request remote access and training materials.