Hand and Upper Extremity
To refer a patient to our Hand and Upper Extremity Program, call 404-785-HAND (4263)
To refer a patient to our Hip Program, call 404-785-HIPS (4477)
Hip Program Physical Therapy Reference Sheets
- Surgical Hip Dislocation
- Periacetabular Osteotomy
- Hip Labral Repair with Femoroplasty
- Hip Labral Repair with Microfracture
Cerebral Palsy patient treatment and management requires a multidisciplinary approach including neurology, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, physiatry, and hand and upper extremity. The Cerebral Palsy Clinical Screening Tool is a check list and screening tool developed for community physicians who see patients that have already been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy or who are showing signs of Cerebral Palsy. When accompanied by a referral, this tool provides a pathway for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta schedulers to get Cerebral Palsy patients to the appropriate Children’s specialist for care.
Scoliosis Screening Program
To refer a patient to our Scoliosis Screening Program, call 404-785-7553.
Please complete our online referral form, or download our referral form and fax a completed version to 404-785-7576.
Scoliosis Screening Reference Sheets and Resources
- 5 Steps to Screening for Physicians
- 5 Steps to Screening for Healthcare Professionals
- 5 Steps to Screening for Volunteers
- Screening for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Fact Sheet
- Curve Checks DVD Quiz
- Curve Checks DVD Quiz Answer Key
- Curve Checks Reference Guide for Screeners
- Georgia Code and Legal Rules for Scoliosis Screening
- Individual Scoliosis Screening Form