The Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship Program at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta provides exceptional training to medical professionals in the identification, management and surgical and nonsurgical treatment of pediatric hand and upper extremity disorders in children.
The six-month fellowship is not accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). It offers broad exposure to all facets of pediatric hand surgery. Fellows participate in a variety of educational opportunities, including:
- Pediatric hand didactic conferences
- Case presentation conferences
- Pediatric outpatient specialty clinics
- Outpatient private practice office experience
- Abundant pediatric surgical procedures from all subspecialty areas of pediatric hand
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact Allan Peljovich, M.D., M.P.H.
Allan Peljovich, M.D., M.P.H
Medical Director, Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Program
Administrative assistant to Dr. Peljovich