Individuals meeting the minimum entrance requirements may submit an application to the Practicum Committee. Applications not containing the following components will be considered incomplete. Incomplete and late applications will not be reviewed. To confirm receipt of your application, use an expedited, traceable mail service or the postal service's delivery confirmation.
Please complete the following in its entirety and submit in a single mailing envelope in order to be considered for an interview for our Spring Child Life Practicum:
- Completed Practicum Application postmarked by September 19th
- Practicum Questionnaire
- Transcripts from all universities attended (official transcripts only--no photocopies, e-mail, or opened copies)
- Current resume
- Fieldwork Experience Verification Form (total of 100 hours)
- Child Life Relevant Coursework List
- 3 Child Life Student Reference Forms (attached)—No family members please. These forms must be sealed and signed on outside perforation of envelope by reference and included in your application packet.
- Administrative Processing Fee $15 (checks made payable to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta)
Please Mail Application to:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
Child Life Department
Attn: Amy Hood, CCLS
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322-1011
Applications must be postmarked between August 1 through September 19 to be considered for the following spring semester. All application packets are reviewed thoroughly. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Top candidates will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview. An e-mail will be sent to those applicants who do not meet the requirements.