- Urgent Care
975 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Our Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for cardiac, transplant and infusion.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Northside Professional Center, which is located on Johnson Ferry Road in Atlanta, provides children and teenagers with specialty care, including general and plastic surgeries, and craniofacial visits. This location is part of Children's Physician Group.
Parking is available in the parking deck across from the building. There is a fee for parking. The attendant accepts cash and credit cards.
Marcus Autism Center: ABA Therapy Services
At Marcus Autism Center, we are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our intensive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy Services Program provides individualized treatment focused on improving core deficits associated with ASD—social communication and play. While our approach to treatment is heavily rooted in the science of ABA, we utilize developmental and play-based strategies to help make sure children are motivated and engaged while working on treatment goals that are most critical for their continued development. Our office is located in Suite 380. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Child Protection Center
A department of Children's at Scottish Rite hospital. The Center for Safe and Healthy Children is a child advocacy center that provides medical examinations for children and teenagers who have symptoms or behaviors of suspected physical or sexual abuse.
At Children’s Physician Group, our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
Our office is located in Suite 340. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
The Children's Physician Group plastic surgery team provides comprehensive care, including the evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment of children with a variety of conditions such as birth marks, ear deformities, facial fractures, and cleft lip and palate.
Our office is located in Suite 100. Clinic visits are by appointment only.