Following registration, your child will be seen by our team of pediatric specialists. The appointment may last as long as two to three hours. After your child's comprehensive evaluation, the pediatric plastic surgeon will discuss the findings with the craniofacial team. A report detailing our findings and recommendations will then be sent to you and your child's primary care physician.
Please bring the following to your child's appointment:
- Copies of previous testing or treatment
- Current health insurance or Medicaid card
- Authorization or referral number (if applicable)
- Completed registration information
- Completed physician/interested parties form
If you have any questions about the appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at 404-785-2239. We look forward to meeting with you and your child.
If you're a traveling visitor, we want to make your stay as easy and as comfortable as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions about your family's stay.