Alan Delamater, Ph.d.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Conference Center, Classroom 5
- Director, Clinical Psychology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Professor, Pediatrics and Psychology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
As an expert in the field, Dr. Alan Delamater specializes in Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology. His areas of interest are:
- Behavioral and emotional disorders in children and adolescents
- Learning disabilities
- Adaptation to chronic illness, diabetes and obesity
In addition, Dr. Delamater has served in many leadership roles with several professional organizations, some of which include:
- President of the Society of Pediatric Psychology (division 54 of the American Psychological Association) in 2007
- Member of the Advisory Council of the International Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes from 2006-2008
Click here to download more information.