Flu Resources Provided by Children’s
To help your practice with flu prevention and treatment, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta has developed the following downloadable resources:
- Talk to Your Doctor About COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines (8.5 x 11)
- Print or digitally share flyers on the importance of vaccination (en Español), when to see the doctor (en Español) and treating the flu safely at home (en Español).
- Our Influenza Assessment Guideline can help determine if a child’s symptoms are flu related.
- Download our physician-only flu algorithm to help guide you in testing and treating the flu.
- Our COVID-19 and flu-testing algorithm can help determine when testing is required for flu or COVID-19.
Our flu resource hub
Visit our flu resource hub for additional support for your practice and your patients during flu season.VISIT NOW