Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Located in Stockbridge in the Hudson Bridge Crossing shopping center, this Children's Physician Group office offers pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) services for infants, children and teens.
The Children’s Physician Group–ENT (ear, nose and throat) team offers comprehensive services, including evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment of children with a variety of disorders of the ears, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.