1) Apply through PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service).
2) Complete the online Children's application.
3) Upload the following information to PhORCAS prior to Friday, January 8, 2016:
- PGY-1 Residency application
- Letter of intent specifying interest in residency
- College transcripts (including undergraduate and pharmacy school)
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
The application deadline is Friday, January 8, 2016. Once we receive all materials, we will notify applicants of their interview status. We will schedule interviews during January and February 2016.