Through pediatric palliative care, physicians, nurse practitioners and social workers partner in the care for children who have a serious illness.
Palliative care providers help:
- Manage a child's physical symptoms
- Children and families understand how to fit illness into their lives
- Families make tough decisions about care
- Identify resources to make a child's life better
Children's calls our palliative care providers our "Pediatric Advanced Care Team" (PACT). Each PACT member is focused on the child, their family and the teams that care for them. Because every child and family is different, we treat each child as an individual, tailoring our services to meet the specific needs of each child and their family.
PACT nurse practitioners
PACT social worker
- Meghan Tracewski, C.P.N.P.
- Erin Mullaney, P.N.P.-B.C.