A leader in pediatric cardiology for more than 25 years
When you choose Sibley Heart Center Cardiology for your child’s outpatient cardiology needs, you have access to more than 50 pediatric cardiologists in more than 20 locations across the state. Your child may also benefit from research, innovative technology and nationally recognized inpatient services at the Children’s Sibley Heart Center.
Conditions we evaluate and treat
- Atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Chest pain
- Complex congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart murmur
- Hyperlipidemia (elevated cholesterol)
- Hypoplastic left heart syndome (HLHS)
- Long QT syndrome
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Transposition of the great arteries (TGA)
- Ventricular septal defect (VSD)
Specialty programs and clinics
Our team of pediatric heart experts collaborates with other specialists to ensure that your child is receiving the best possible care. We work with you through every step, often from before your child is born to adulthood, so you know what to expect and how to take the best care of your child.
- Aorta and Vascular Program
- Arrhythmia Program
- Cardiac Genetics Program
- Congenital Heart Center of Georgia
- Fetal Cardiology Program
- Heart Transplant Program
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Program
- Muscular Dystrophy Clinic
- Neurodevelopmental Program
- Preventive Cardiology Program
- Pulmonary Hypertension Program
What to expect
Whatever your child’s condition, our team of experts can help develop the care plan that is right for him. During your first appointment, our team will provide a complete evaluation, including exam and diagnostic testing if needed. Then, our pediatric cardiologists will take some time with you to personally discuss our findings and recommendations.
Call 404-256-2593 to make an appointment today.