How Does the Physician Portal Support Medical Professionals?
The Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Physician Portal is a comprehensive resource that promotes collaboration with our pediatric medical professionals, as well as offering access to useful information.
The Physician Portal offers tools and information, such as:
- Clinical excellence, including quick access to our clinical guidelines.
- Pathways to navigate our System’s leadership structure.
- Professional development and continuing medical education (CME).
- A physician and physician leader directory to help facilitate communication among doctors.
- Medical news, strategies and other topics most important to members of the Children’s medical staff.
- Physicians as Partners Strategy information to help facilitate physician engagement with our System.
- Wellness tools and resources.
Access the Physician Portal using your Children’s network ID and password.
Connecting you with the Children’s experience
The Physician Outreach Program fosters positive relationships throughout Children’s and among its medical staff and community physicians.Learn More