As one of the leading pediatric cancer, hematology, and blood and marrow transplant (BMT) programs in the country, the Aflac Cancer Center provides advanced diagnostic and clinical care, as well as innovative treatment and research options to children, adolescents and young adults.
For every child and family we see, the Aflac Cancer Center provides a unique course of treatment—both clinically and emotionally. We strive to help children and their families through their often difficult journey of treatment.
The Aflac Cancer Center is one of the highest volume pediatric centers in the country. When your child has cancer or a blood disorder, you want an experienced team to care for your child. High volumes also mean we can provide your family with an entire team of professionals, dedicated hospital space, advanced technology and innovative research.
National Referral Center
The Aflac Cancer Center is a national referral center for children with cancer and blood disorders—treating patients from around the country. See how far our skilled team has reached across the U.S.
Our center has:
- A 60+ member faculty, including: pediatric hematologist/oncologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and psychologists
- A 40+ member family support team as well as child- and family-focused programs and services
With services offered at three campuses—Egleston, Hughes Spalding and Scottish Rite—the Aflac Cancer Center features:
- 54 inpatient beds
- 10 HEPA-filtered rooms for inpatient BMT patients
- Private BMT infusion and procedure rooms
- MIBG treatment room with adjacent parent room
- Outpatient clinics with a full range of procedural, infusional and apheresis services
- Onsite diagnostics, marrow processing lab, surgical oncology and pharmacy services
- Transitional or temporary housing options to meet the needs of traveling families
For More Information