We strive to ensure that everything we do serves the needs of patients and their families.
- We have more pediatric neurosurgeons than any hospital in Georgia and one of the largest teams in the country.
- Our large team's expertise and advanced equipment allow us to care for children of all ages and provide treatment options tailored to each patient's specific needs.
- At our clinics in Atlanta, Athens, Columbus and Thomasville, we treat patients from all over the country and the world.
Access what you need:
Brain Tumor Research
Doctors at Children’s are collaborating on several research projects for pediatric brain tumors including the Tumor Excavation Project, which could be a game-changer for kids and teens who have tumors that are considered inoperable. Our goal is try to move deep-seeded tumors to a place where they can be operable or killed.
View our locations
Our staff understands this is a stressful time for your child and family. If your child has any questions, our pediatric-trained staff will answer him in language he can understand. We believe asking questions can take some of the stress out of having a child in the hospital.
When you call our office:
- You will speak with a person—not a machine.
- An experienced neurosurgeon will be on call 24 hours a day.