- Urgent Care
2135 Eastview Parkway, Suite 300
Conyers, GA 30013Get Directions
Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Children’s at Scottish Rite and Children’s at Egleston Hospital laboratory services and sleep lab studies will continue to have a one caregiver limit due to space.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology–Rockdale specializes in caring for children born with congenital heart defects. Located on Eastview Parkway, this center provides specialized care and innovative procedures to patients from before birth to age 21.
Free parking is available at this location.