- Urgent Care
705 17th St., Suite 406
Columbus, GA 31901Get Directions
Updated Mar. 22, 2023
As of Wednesday, March 22, 2023, we have updated our masking policies.Learn more
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Masks are recommended.
- Masks are required for:
- Anyone over the age of 2 in our emergency departments, urgent care locations and some clinic locations due to a higher possibility of spreading illnesses in these areas.
- A patient who is at high risk for infections.*
- A guardian or visitor of a patient who is at high risk for infection.*
- Our clinical team members and employees during direct patient care in our hospitals and clinics.
- Please ensure that a well caregiver is bringing the child in for services. If not possible, please notify the clinical team before your arrival for options.
- Family members, visitors of patients and caregivers with potentially contagious illnesses should not visit Children’s facilities. If there is an issue, please notify the clinical team immediately.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
*If you are unsure if your child is at high-risk for infections, please ask their care team.
About this location:
Located inside the Regional Pediatric Center in Columbus, Ga., Children's provides access to pediatric specialists in neurosurgery, general surgery and sickle cell disease. Our clinics are offered in Suite 406.
General and Thoracic Surgery
The Children's Physician Group general surgery team offers comprehensive, advanced surgical care to infants (including newborns), children and teens with a wide variety of illnesses, conditions and injuries.
Our office is located in Suite 406. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
The Children’s neurosurgery team has experience with neurosurgical conditions ranging from the most common to extremely rare. Our multidisciplinary team treats only infants, children and adolescents, so we understand their physical and emotional needs.
Our office is located in Suite 406.