- Urgent Care
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Directions
Updated Dec. 3, 2022
To avoid overcrowding, we are limiting visitors to two parents or caregivers in our Emergency Rooms, the Emory Children’s Center and some services in our hospitals. We are limiting visitors to one parent or caregiver in our Urgent Care Centers.LEARN MORE
Where to go when your child is sick
If your child is sick or injured, it is important to know where to take them for care. Learn what can be treated at a pediatric urgent care center and a pediatrician's office.Learn More
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
No non-emergent testing
COVID-19 testing is not available at this location for the general public or patients who do not have symptoms. Please visit the Georgia Department of Public Health website to find a testing site near you.Testing Sites
This content is general information and is not specific medical advice. In case of an urgent concern or emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department right away.
About this location:
Located on the Emory University School of Medicine campus in DeKalb County, Children's Egleston Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department, as well as cardiac and transplant centers. In addition, the Egleston Hospital campus houses the Emory Children's Center Building.
Inpatient procedures by appointment only
A service of the Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Egleston hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
- CT: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- PET/CT: Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- X-ray: Walk-in X-ray appointments are available 24/7