By participating in Hop & Whirl for Hope and Will, children can be active, develop healthy habits and learn about the importance of helping others—all while having fun and supporting Children's.
Students can receive donations from supporters while participating in an activity. Ideas for activities include:
- Kick-a-thon for soccer teams
- Fun Run for track or cross-country teams
- Swim-a-thon for swim teams
- Hops and Hoops for basketball teams
- Powder Puff football game
- Weight-lifting challenge
- Physical education stations
- Recess extravaganza
Your school’s participation in Hop & Whirl for Hope and Will at any level is needed and appreciated. With every $5,000 donated, your school would be awarded a $500 grant to fund the school's health and wellness education programs.
For More Information
Contact Melisa Morrow or call 404-785-7337.