Our multidisciplinary team of surgeons and specialists offer clinic every Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Judson L. Hawk Jr., M.D., Clinic for Children. Social workers and nursing care are available.
Make an appointment
We are currently accepting referrals from pediatric specialists as well as self-referrals. Email our nurse at email@example.com with your child's name, date of birth and phone number to schedule an appointment. We will complete an "intake" that time and schedule your appointment.
Bowel Management Booty Camp
Booty Camp is a seven-day outpatient program for children dealing with fecal incontinence, along with their parents and caregivers. At the end of the week, families will have:
- A child who is continent every 24 hours using their customized treatment plan
- An understanding of how continence works
- Information on why their child soils
- A support network of families who understand what you are experiencing
Patients with the following conditions are candidates to attend:
- Anorectal malformations, such as imperforate anus
- Hirschsprung’s disease
- Spinal or sacral disorders that affect the bowel (spina bifida, tethered cord, myelomeningocele, tumors or absent sacrum)
- Motility disorders
- Severe constipation (with poor response to past treatment)
June 9 to June 15, 2020
July 14 to July 20,2020
Contact Kathleen Hoff, P.A., at 404-785-KIDS (5437) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.