Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Our Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for cardiac, transplant and infusion.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Located inside the Carrollton Orthopaedics Clinic in Villa Rica, Ga., Children’s Physician Group offers orthopedic and sports medicine services to children, teens and young adults.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Our office is located in Suite 301. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctor at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeon: Jorge Fabregas, MD