- Urgent Care
2418 N. Oak St.
Valdosta, GA 31602Get Directions
Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology–Valdosta specializes in caring for children born with congenital heart defects. Located on North Oak Street in Valdosta, Ga., this center provides specialized care and innovative procedures to patients from before birth to age 21.
Free parking is available at this location.