- Urgent Care
2220 Wisteria Drive, Suite 201
Snellville, GA 30078Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children's at Snellville is a department of Children's Scottish Rite Hospital that specializes in sports medicine for children and teens. Located in Snellville, the expert staff of the Children's Sports Medicine Program offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.