- Urgent Care
1675 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 305
Smyrna, GA 30080Get Directions
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Children’s at Scottish Rite and Children’s at Egleston Hospital laboratory services and sleep lab studies will continue to have a one caregiver limit due to space.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children’s is dedicated to making the kids of Cobb County better today and healthier tomorrow by offering outpatient services like sports medicine. Children's at Ivy Walk is a department of Children's Scottish Rite Hospital that specializes in sports medicine for children and teens. Located in Smyrna, the expert staff of the Children's Sports Medicine Program offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.