- Urgent Care
1554 Riverstone Parkway, Suite 160
Canton, GA 30114Get Directions
By appointment only
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children's at Cherokee is a department of Children's Scottish Rite Hospital that specializes in sports medicine for children and teens. The expert staff of the Children's Sports Medicine Program offers state-of-the-art care and advanced technology.