MYchart is an online tool designed to help you streamline your child’s care. It can be accessed using a computer or mobile device. With MYchart, you can securely connect with your child’s healthcare team at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and access much of his medical information 24 hours a day.
What can I do with MYchart?
- Pay your bill online: Make a one-time payment, set up recurring payments, view statements and access your payment history.
- Communicate with your child’s doctor: Electronically communicate with your child’s healthcare team and get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Manage your child’s appointments: Schedule your child’s next appointment (for select specialties) or view details of your child’s past and upcoming appointments.
- Complete forms: Complete forms online before your child’s visit.
- Receive reminders: Receive electronic reminders for your child’ upcoming appointments and tests.
- Access test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your child’s test results and the doctor’s comments within days.
- Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your child’s refillable medicines.
- Access and request records: View and print immunization records, and request copies of your child’s medical records.
Access to your child’s MYchart account will vary by the age of your child
- Patients under age 13: Parents have full access to their child’s MYchart account.
- Patients age 13 to 18: Teens in this age range may access their own MYchart information with their parent or guardian’s consent.
- Patients age 18 and older: Patients 18 and older have full access to their own account.