Dr. Rosenblum is a Congenital Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
He grew up in Houston, TX and completed his undergraduate degree at Trinity University in San Antonio, where he played for the men’s soccer team. He completed his medical school and doctoral degree at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH with a PhD in Immunology with a focus on transplantation. There, he met his wife, Meghan. and they both moved to Atlanta upon completion of medical school. Dr. Rosenblum completed his General Surgery residency and Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery residency at Emory University and then spent his Congenital Cardiac Surgery Fellowship year at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and Emory University ACGME program.
His clinical interests and focus areas include neonatal cardiac surgery, adult congenital cardiac surgery and heart transplant and mechanical support. He lives in Atlanta with his wife and two children, Benjamin and Hannah.
Areas of Interest
- Neonatal cardiac surgery
- Connective tissue disease in children and adults
- Adult congenital cardiac surgery
- Heart transplant and mechanical support
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
- American Board of Surgery
- The Association for Academic Surgery