Our Urgent Care Center locations offer specialized pediatric care for minor illnesses and injuries. Unlike retail clinics, our urgent care centers have doctors and nurses who are specially trained to treat your child or teen.
Our centers have:
- A pediatrician on staff
- A Fast Track program to shorten wait times and treatment times for children with less injuries and illnesses
- Lab and X-ray services to quickly diagnose your child in one location
- A comprehensive fracture program that is overseen by pediatric orthopaedic specialists
- Access to Children's, including over 1,700 doctors trained in 30 pediatric specialities
And, because we are committed to getting your child home better and faster, we electronically send his prescription to your pharmacy, so it is ready when you get there.
Walk-in Patients Seven Days a Week
We know minor illnesses and injuries can happen at any time. That is why no appointment is necessary at our Urgent Care Centers. Walk-in patients are welcome seven days a week, including holidays, at all metro Atlanta locations.
Convenient Locations and Hours
Our five metro Atlanta locations are open:
- Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Holidays Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- New Year's Day
Outpatient X-ray and lab services are open Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.